The Centre for English Language in the University of South Australia (CELUSA) offers quality Academic English programs designed to prepare you for your tertiary studies. Surround yourself with a supportive and friendly studying environment and be taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers. Courses range from elementary to advanced and can be packaged with further studies at either the University of South Australia (UniSA), the South Australian Institute of Business and Technology (SAIBT) or Le Cordon Bleu (LCB).
CELUSA recommends that an intense language course of at least 10 weeks will help develop the skills to lift your IELTS score by half a bandscore. To find out your required IELTS score search our degrees.
CELUSA meets Australia's national quality standards in all aspects of our language programs, which includes providing small class sizes, highly qualified and experienced teachers, state-of-the-art facilities and student support services.
CELUSA's key points:
- CELUSA is located on UniSA's City West Campus with access to all University facilities
- Supportive learning with highly qualified, dedicated teachers and small class sizes in a friendly environment supported by a readily available Student Services Team
- A single visa will cover your English language program at CELUSA and studies at SAIBT, UniSA or Le Cordon Bleu
- Flexible start dates with 9 intakes per year
- Located in the Adelaide CBD within walking distance to the Adelaide Central Markets, shopping precincts, the Botanic Gardens, China Town and full access to free public transport throughout the CBD
- Ability to work part time with the flexibility to work up to 40 hours per fortnight once your course has commenced
- There are numerous social events organised by CELUSA and UniSA throughout the year including sports, sightseeing and BBQs