IELTS NATIVE SPEAKING TEST 24
Sample Questions might vary from actual questions asked.
• Do you have a large family or a small family?
• Can you tell me something about them?
• How much time do you manage to spend with members of your family?
• What sorts of things do you like to do together?
• Did/Do you get on well with your family?[Why?]
Describe a teacher who has influenced you in your education.
You should say:
where you met them
what subject they taught
what was special about them and explain why this person influenced you so much
Developments in education
How has education changed in your country in 10 years?
What changes do you foresee in the next 50 years?
A national education system
How do the expectation of today's school leavers compare with those of the previous generation?
What role do you think extracurricular activities play in education?
Different styles/methods of teaching and learning
What method of learning works best for you? How beneficial do you think it is to group students according to their level of ability?